Sunday, November 2, 2008

Midterms over

Well, I finished midterms all in one piece. It was very touch and go there for a little while but I did it. So this weekend, I'm pretty much doing nothing and it feels great. I might go shopping later today but that's about it. The Chalufours are gone this weekend so we had a little dinner party and it was awesome and delicious. yay! Dale and Margot came over and Callie and I had made chicken, a salad, and these potato things. They were really good. We sliced potatoes and added some olive oil and seasoning and baked them and they turned out amazing. Then there was a strong effort to make apple pie but when we checked on it, the top was completely burned and the inside wasn't cooked at all so we just ate the warmed apple slices. They were really good though! yay Callie! So this week, I am just hanging out and then on Thursday I leave for Norway for 5 days!!! That should be fun but it will definitely be an adventure. I'm not really sure what we are going to do there but I guess we'll find out. Well that's about all my news.
Peace out!
French Amy

No comments: