So, today was just not my day. It just wasn't good. First, I felt really sick when I got up this morning. Then, after my first class, my purse strap broke because I had all my books in it. So I had to carry it with just one strap, which was just annoying. Then, I got a lot of homework. Then I found out that I had 3 more excursions in the city for my History class that we thought were just changed. So I have a class tomorrow....which I usually don't have classes on Fridays. A lot of people had already made plans for tomorrow and now they have to cancel them because it's mandatory. Finally, I found out that I didn't get into the Normandy excursion. I really wanted to go on it and I had to write a paper on it and I still didn't get to. The really annoying part is that my friend, Sean wrote the paper the day it was due and procrastinated and he got in. Oh well. C'est la vie! as the french say.
My day got better. I watched a storm from my friend Sarah's apartment. She has two balconies and can see pretty much the entire city. I watched the storm approach from the direction of La Defense (the business district of Paris). It was slowly approaching behind the Eiffel Tower and then came through in a large storm and then a rainbow came out right behind the Eiffel Tower. It was amazing!!! Also, I'm listening to some music by a friend of mine that is beautiful and awesome! Oh well, life can't always be enchanted, even in Paris.
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment